Sunday, 23 August 2026

Nobody by Mrholozi

 

except I remember occasionally being woken by salty tears that somehow found their way into my mouth while I slept, dreaming of fire engines- Nthikeng Mohlele


I was lost before you found me. 

Walking roads with no way home.

Then your love came all around me. 

Now I never walk alone.


Every time you call my name. 

Everything just feels so right.

You're the sunrise after darkness. 

You're the moon that lights my night.


I don't need another reason. 

I don't need another sign.

Every moment, every season, 

I'm so glad that you are mine. 


Nobody makes me feel like you do. 

Nobody makes me feel like you do. 

My heart beats only for you. 

Nobody makes me feel like you do. 

Nobody makes me feel like you do. 

It's your love pulling me through.


When the world keeps moving faster. 

You remind me to slow down.

Every smile becomes the answer. 

You erase every frown. 


You're the rhythm of my heartbeat. 

You're the melody I know.

Every day I keep on falling. 

More than yesterday before.


Every dream begins beside you. 

Every road leads back to us.

There's no place I'd rather run to. 

You're the one I'll always trust. 


If tomorrow never comes.

I'll still love you just the same.

Every breath and every heartbeat 

Will forever say your name. 


You're my home.

You'll forever remain.


No comments:

Post a Comment